Friday, August 28, 2009

End of August

For many, the end of august means the start of school, the end of summer and perhaps neverending hot and sweaty metro rides...but for the Lucks it means the start of football season, and not just any football season...Virginia football season. This year, it also coincides with the changeover from 0-3 month into 3-6 month clothes for our little guy. As I was switching things around I began to notice a pattern...one that will probably not surprise any of you...the repetition of two colors, orange and blue.

I decided to take a photo:

now, due to the large amount of options, we have split it into two categories...game day gear (above) and formal attire (below)

and a third, winter gear:
now, for those of you who have tried to count let me save you the time..30..yes, 30 items devoted to our alma mater. If anyone was in doubt about our allegiance before, there is now no room for doubt...

yes, we are a little obsessed..well, Robert certainly is and, thank goodness, I like the color scheme:)

2 comments:

Becca Moss said...

I love it! Robert reminds me so much of J.D.....they are so obsessed! xoxo

Unknown said...

look how happy he is! he's definitely ready for the season.