Sunday, February 7, 2010

urban trekking

If someone saw the following photos, you'd think that we were on our way to scale a very large (well, medium sized) mountain, not run out for some starbucks. BUT seeing as it decided to snow in Richmond...again...I made it my mission today to get outside. For those of you who don't know this about me already, I love me some Starbucks....it's my place of choice for meeting friends, studying or now, just utilizing the drive thru for a quick pick me up:) But 1.5 miles and an hour later, we made it...a bit sweaty, but excited to sit down and enjoy the sunshine and a tall skim mocha.

As an added bonus, we got the dog outside. Having a three year old labrador stuck inside for multiple days is WAY WORSE than being stuck inside with my baby. Our two mile trek today calmed Sabre down for approximately a half hour...incredible for his standards.



3 comments:

the reppard crew said...

so fun! i just found your blog off of emily's! how are you doing? How is the transition to Richmond? We'd love to see y'all and hear how it is all going . . . keep us posted!

Unknown said...

Little Rob's sunglasses are one of the cutest things I've ever seen :) Adorable - glad you were able to get some Starbucks! Much love, LT

Holly, The Mommy said...

Impressive! Love the sunglasses! We had fun with you and Little Rob today! We should walk to Starbucks together next time!