Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy second birthday little man:)

Two short (and very long) years ago, our sweet son changed our lives forever...in every hard, wonderful, fantastic, and hilarious way possible. We are so proud of his accomplishments and the person that he is becoming already and cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for him next!

Let's take a walk down memory lane:

With his namesakes:

At six months..already showing his spirited personality:

Birthday #1 (notice the banner...it's important:)

At 14 months:
16 months:

18 months:


22 months:

24 months:)
Birthday cake (although I couldn't frost it until just before eating...Grandma's buttercream icing is just too good and I figured my son wouldn't appreciate a half eaten cake!)...We were a little unsure, but quickly dove right in!



and the ever present banner (circa 1985...yes, my mom has kept the sweet banner since my sister and I's first years...we love it)

No comments: