Monday, July 18, 2011

one week in...going strong, sort of.

One week in to life with two and although having a newborn is tough and draining physically, my sweet toddler is the one turning the house upside down...in many ways we are a bit shocked because really...he's a great kid, but at the same time, we prepared ourselves for meltdown central for a few weeks. He has his moments though, reminding us how wonderful he is...primarily when there is a grandparent here to play with him:

and he can be outside with his trucks and lawnmower..I swear if there were one toy that you couldn't pay me to give away, it would be this one:

Our littlest man has been growing and sleeping and eating like a champ...I had forgotten how much babies change in just one week, but he is wonderful and easy and we couldn't ask for a more content newborn:

We have very few delivery room photos because well, there wasn't time to grab the camera and I'm not a fan of post-birth photos of myself...but here's our guy a few hours old:

and now one week in:

There are few things that warm my heart more than the following two photos:

life in the Luck household is a blessed one....

2 comments:

Mrs. Smith said...

Daddies plus newborns = best pics ever. Is there anything that will make you fall in love more?!?!?!

the reppard crew said...

ah! love these! joshua and i share a birthday, you know! we'll have to celebrate together next year since i doubt you'll let me give him ice cream just yet! xo