Wednesday, August 24, 2011

it's shower time


So I'm a little tardy, but I give myself a bit of grace these days:)

My sweet aunt and her daughters threw us a "welcome Joshua" shower a few weekends ago and it was wonderful! We got to show off both our sons to the whole family (which, for those of you that don't know, my mom is one of six daughters plus two sons so family gatherings are always chaotic, amazing and just the way I grew up)...a few photos from that day:

His two hostesses, who loved on him from the very second we walked in the door...aren't they gorgeous, btw...I can't believe that they're heading to and finishing college this year...makes me feel old:)

with his great grandmother...I treasure this!

And these ladies aren't really family...but they might as well be...I felt so honored that they came!


No comments: