Tuesday, May 8, 2012

beach with friends

So despite my best efforts, I haven't posted meals in awhile...there hasn't been much to write about, considering that we've been in survival mode while Robert finishes his big case (read grilled cheese, pb and j, pizza and cereal).

BUT I do have food coming soon...I love food, don't you?

We did manage to get away for a long weekend with Robert's roommates from college and their families/wives.  We do a get together twice a year and this spring we ventured down to nags head for one of the boys' 30th birthday extravaganza.  It's so special to watch Robert and his roommates bond and catch up...and since I love their wives too, it's a win win...plus several are finally getting on the baby train with us so we aren't the lonely parents!  We had such a relaxing and fun time despite being sick and a bit exhausted from all the mothering and working...

here's the whole gang:

 

here are the men:




here are my cute boys:









 A rare mommy and kids photo:

and an even more rare family photo:


I just want to go back and relax some more:)

No comments: