Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Vacations--#1

We recently returned from a whirlwind adventure, visiting three locations in a matter of a week and half. Although we had a fabulous time, we're so so glad to be home and back on schedule a bit...except for the studying for the Bar part.

Last weekend saw us in DC visiting the Szy family and Robert's first visit with his Great Grandmother Szymanski! We all visited together to celebrate my cousin Allison's graduation from high school (whew...it made me feel old!)

We also celebrated BOTH father's day and Robert's 28th birthday...he is officially in his late 20's:) But never too old to receive the ceremonial "happy birthday" banner. This banner has been put up by my mother for as long as I can remember, even for those birthdays when I wasn't actually home.

My dad even introduced little Rob to his first greatest love, the Chicago Cubs...although not as die hard as some fans we know (yes, you Kinard family), my father's love for the Cubs runs deep...here's hoping that little Rob agrees!

No comments: