Thursday, May 13, 2010

keeping with the theme

so in keeping with the UVA theme, I thought I'd post some photos from a recent lacrosse game..again, my papers and work seemed to keep me from attending, but that didn't stop my son from enjoying himself with grami and pop rock...apparently it was a gorgeous and fun day...too bad I spent it at starbucks reading about the 1890s:)

First things first, enjoying (read: stuffing his face) with PB&J

Then it was off to the races...or constantly walking up and down the hill with pop rock following patiently behind...
A day as a luck man is never complete without a little manual labor...us Luck's start them early.

To Robert (my husband's) credit, he seems to be attempting to protect my son from falling and seriously injuring himself on the trailer...I can only hope that grami was supervising the process!

special thanks to sandra for the great photos...our camera's still broken:(

No comments: