Monday, August 2, 2010

6 weeks away

It is no coincidence that our last posting occurred six weeks ago as my summer school class also started six weeks ago. The twice weekly drive to DC took up all of my blogging time! In the meantime, we've been busy doing lots of fun things! Here's what we did the month of June...July to follow:

Visiting my sister's best friend (and my self-designated little sister), Kristen at Lake Anna!
My son wasn't too sure about the life jacket but he enjoyed the slow boat ride.

Then, while up in DC, we played with our friends Aura, Summer and Amanda...Amanda was wonderful playing with Robert, letting him chase her around the park:

Then we had some fun playing with daddy..basketball, of course:

After practicing our skills, we moved out to the backyard to practice throwing the ball to Sabre. Poor dog doesn't quite know what to do when Robert only throws the ball about a foot!

No comments: