Saturday, August 25, 2012

can we go back?

I gave up the blog for the summer, sorry family and friends, but my finger just made it too hard to put forth the effort...now that we are all healed, here's our trip to the beach...

we really had such a lovely time, Robert got to test out a bit of surfing:

and pulling his cousin around on the board...


Joshua got his first taste of the water, and loved it...big surprise:

riding cousin Braden's truck...both little guys LOVED this:



Robert got to dig with the big boys, he took his job seriously and loved spending time with his wonderfully patient uncles.


The four cousins are all so close in age, we are often asked if they're twins...I can't imagine why:)


AND we managed to get a whole family pic...where all the kids were looking at the camera, and all adults were smiling...a miracle if you ask me...


I would love to be back there right now, especially considering it's 70 and raining right now...plus, I stinkin' love the beach, my husband DIDN'T WORK all week and we got some great time with our own kids plus it's such a blessing for me to watch my boys play with their cousins..such a special time for all.


No comments: