Tuesday, September 25, 2012

school days

The first day of school for us is usually meant with much trepidation, despite the "meet the teacher" time and massive conversation, my sweet Robert has such a hard time with separating from me...until now.  As I prepared for the worst, we were meeting a new preschool teacher AND sunday school teacher is the same week..my big man passed with flying colors.  Although this was a sign of his growing up, instead of crying over how big he is, I cried tears of joy that he did so well at drop off...just thinking about it now makes me well up.

Here he is, allowing mom a few photos:

first, the play nice option:
to be immediately followed by, this is my real personality...
and my personal favorite:

This year, Robert is going three days a week...but the big news is that JOSHUA is also going once a week...mommy's morning out never looked so good!  He's in a class with only a few other kids, and has already warmed to the workers...

here's our sweet boy:



Do you think little brother idolizes his big brother?


Joshua rewarded mommy for sending him away by coming down with strep and roseola at the same time...awesome...we are on the mend and trying to enjoy the weather before fall really sets in:)


No comments: