Thursday, January 14, 2010

April-January 9 whole months

My little guy is nine months old today...40 whole weeks old. That number made me immediately think of my pregnancy. Even though Robert chose to come a week early (thank you, again, for that) I can't help but look back and remember how long I thought those 9 months were...how much I changed, and prepared and waited..and waited. BUT to compare my pregnancy with the last nine months of his little life is virtually laughable. Robert and I are completely different people than we were nine months ago:)
Fortunately we have had few sleepless nights along the way, lots of laughs, lots of tears (well, just me and the baby really) and a camera always at the ready to take photos of our changing, growing little man.

OK, done with the gushing for a bit....

we had our nine month appointment today, we are at 18 pounds and a huge 28 inches tall:)

1 comment:

Katherine said...

It is crazy how fast it goes by! They are soon no longer classified as "infants". Our little guys will be toddlers. Turner and Rob are almost the exact same size- at Turner's 9 month he was 18-2 and 29 inches. :)