Sunday, January 31, 2010

snow day:)

Our second snowfall this winter produced 13 inches here in Richmond! Although this doesn't compare to the last snowstorm which gave charlottesville 2 feet of snow (Robert was very jealous), it's still a ton of snow for our new home. Here are a few photos from the big storm...note that I clearly took these from inside the house.

Sabre had a ball playing in the chest deep snow:


Even though it was difficult to make Sabre out amongst all the snow, we had no trouble spotting the jeep:)
Rob had a good time watching daddy do some shoveling, pounding on the glass to cheer him on!

With work cancelled for the day, it gave Robert a chance to play "stay at home dad" for a day and gave mommy a chance to relax. The verdict? Around 7:30, Robert came into the kitchen and announced, "I just laid myself across the doorway in Rob's room to make sure that he didn't escape, giving myself a chance to nap...I'm definitely going to bed after we put him down in an hour, I'm exhausted!" My response, welcome to my world honey:)

No comments: