Friday, January 8, 2010

destruction

So since our little guy has learned to stand up, he's using that to his advantage. Now he can reach up and take things that were previously well out of his reach...

exhibit A: his mini UVA football (it holds a place of prominance whereas our maryland football is often offered to the dog)

You can already tell that the middle shelf has been cleared of stuff...he simply takes them and throws it on the floor. Satisfied with his work, he takes a book to chew on:

Now, before I get the grandma police calling me because my son isn't clothed in winter, let me assure you that this is not often the look we go for in january. Shortly after the bookcase destruction incident, we dressed to go for a walk...as you can see, my son is much happier with less clothing:
BUT he's warm and fashionable in this fleece snowsuit with UVA beanie (that matches his daddy's, of course)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope that some day that picture of him in his fleece snowsuit and UVA beanie makes it into his high school yearbook - that is a priceless picture and expression! Hope you guys are doing well in Richmond!

Love,
Lauren T.