Tuesday, March 20, 2012

another week of yummy

Here we go...another week of yummy food that my TODDLER ACTUALLY ATE.

Sunday: leftovers, nothing exciting

Monday: Fish Sticks and roasted potatoes
There are tons of recipes out there for fish sticks, I used tilapia and after dipping in the egg wash, covered in breadcrumbs with Parmesan and old by before baking them alongside the potatoes. I semi followed this recipe for potatoes
I just made the potatoes the way I always roast them (400 degrees for 40 minutes, coated in olive oil first and then butter halfway thru), then tossed them with the Parmesan and bacon afterwards...AMAZING.

Tuesday: Pork and pineapple fried rice
I used some leftover pork and just made this fried rice recipe, adding in pineapple..so so easy and yummy.

Wednesday: chick fil-a because I played at Crump Park too long with my amazing friend Holly and her two sweet daughters..she snapped some pretty amazing photos of our two oldest little ones, just waiting to snag them from her.

Thursday: Dinner at the Szy household, tilapia (again...so healthy this week) and asparagus risotto...my mom's a good cook.

Friday: leftover pizza because my Robert was out of town with his grandparents and when the toddlers away his parents get lots of house work done instead of going out to dinner like normal kid-free parents.

Saturday: to be honest, I'm not sure we ate dinner...can't even remember since we were so engrossed in painting and building.

Here are a few photos for my mother in law:

this is the scene most of the time at our home these days...Joshua staring at Robert, wanting to be doing whatever his brother is doing:

or this...who knows what was going on really
here's my big 8 month old too:)

No comments: