Sunday, April 12, 2009

A luck family easter

Easter this year was in Charlottesville, as we aren't trying to go into labor while driving to and from DC! After early church at Trinity we headed to the Omni for brunch. Now, if you've never been there for brunch, they don't mess around. Omelet bar, Belgium waffle station, plus a regular breakfast and lunch buffet and a dessert section...let's just say that Robert was in heaven. Being almost 39 weeks at this point, I tried hard not to complain too much about the small size of my stomach. Overall great morning of family and food.






For those of you who didn't already know...Emily and Steven (Robert's brother) are expecting as well...their daughter is due in the middle of May!

3 comments:

Mrs. Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Smith said...

So embarrassing to say, I blog-stalked you. We can't wait for Little Mr. Luck to arrive. Remember, I'm here if you need a dog-sitter, in-home laundry/meals/cleaning... seriously. Take me up on it

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures of little Luck when he arrives!

Love,
Lauren T.