Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 day challenge

Ok, so I read blogs...a lot...and they are always doing month long series on different things, mostly having to do with decorating or cooking or both...and each time I read one I think to myself, those people clearly don't have small children taking up all their waking moments, and if they do, I envy them and should probably walk away slowly...

that said, I'm instituting my own 30 day challenge, my toddler activity challenge. You see, my Robert has been wonderful with the transition to two, wonderful until recently when he's been giving Robert and I a run for our money. In an effort to combat this sudden change, I'm going to commit to making/doing one activity with him everyday for the month of november. Why am I telling you, my approximately 10 readers? Because a girl needs accountability in her life and this is how I'm going to get it:) My hope is that the activity will allow me to stretch my crafting muscles and give my toddler some much needed one on one time...there won't always be pictures, but there will always be an explanation or a link to where I stole the activity from.

Before you feel bad for Joshua, please remember he gets one-on-one mommy time all the time, approximately seven times at day to be exact:)

If you're reading this and have a toddler and want to participate, please please do, I'd love to have you:)

Activity #1 Q-tip fall painting...
Here's my "inspiration" photo...oh how I love pinterest...

originally created here

but I found it through Perfectly Imperfect

let's see how closely my Robert's resembles this one:)

No comments: