Wednesday, November 2, 2011

day two, plus a little UVA photo shoot

OK, so the fact that no one responded to my challenge means that either a. I am kidding myself at the task ahead and each of you are smarter than me, b. no one actually read it (which is ok, i don't read too often either:) or c. you already do this type of thing with your children all the time and therefore are questioning my parenting that I have to set such goals for myself...my insecurities pick c.

Regardless, first day went of lovely and I give myself extra credit for including four other children in our activity for the day. I did Robert's painting during our weekly co-op since it was my turn to take the other four children who enjoyed painting very much..until they realized it was more fun to cover their hands and arms in the paint..at that point we quickly ended said painting time and moved onto dinner (a more stressful task that only involved monitoring and making sure they didn't kill each other while the grilled cheese cooked).

Anyway, I digress...here's Robert's rendition of the model (taken with my iphone so his true genius is partially blurred)
not quite a carbon copy, but close:)

next up, creating an obstacle course for him to run through in our home...this should be interesting and test my type A nature to the max...

as an aside, here's a quick photo from last weeks football photo shoot...my kids are so darn cute, and Robert's looking older everyday, especially compared to my little Joshua:


This last one is of the two of them with their cousins, Adelyn and Braden...yes, we are UVA to the max and we're ok with that.

2 comments:

Becca Moss said...

I love your idea!!! If I was home full time I would definitely take you up on it!

I love doing projects like this!! Let me know if you need any good ideas!

Love you!!
Becca

the reppard crew said...

ah! precious!