Friday, November 4, 2011

day 3/4...the best laid plans

So the nature walk was ruined in part by the rain and in part by a little almost four month old who has a viral infection in his eye...I rushed around to take Joshua to sick hours (I sadly, try and avoid the pediatrician and make my own diagnosis 99% of the time, but with eyes, I don't mess around)...so we returned home with no medicine (how I love the virus) and then proceeded to not nap...at all...which busted all my planning time for great activities, unfortunately.

So day 3=no special activity...planned but failed.

Day 4: determined to make sure this happened, I let Robert help me with his favorite new activity...cooking. He helped make all three meals today, breakfast (pancakes), lunch (PB and J) and dinner for a friend (spinach quiche and salad)...he's becoming quite the sous chef and even though the photos below are from another night when we made applesauce together, you can tell how much he loves helping in the kitchen...and how crazy his mother is for actually letting him near/helping at the stove...he's gotta learn that things are hot somehow:)

day five: handprint banner for gameday.

No comments: