Monday, November 21, 2011

things I'm just not capable of

Motherhood makes me keenly aware of my many shortcomings on a daily basis...some are frustrating while others, such as the one I'll share today, are heartwarming.

I'm not a builder, never have been, and despite my many attempts thus far, never will be...I think that I make progress with helping Robert build lego villages and then I walk into our playroom and see this:

I mean seriously, I can't even attempt to compete with this! And I'm ok with that, and love my husband so much more for his engineering, building mind that he has put to good use with our two year old. I'm happy to not feel the burden of my lack of creativity in this area of play.

Promise to post those canvases at some point soon...I decided to go back to work at Williams Sonoma, and I've been picking up five shifts a week, so our 30 day challenge has been altered slightly...I'm giving myself grace:)

1 comment:

the reppard crew said...

grace upon grace, sister. loved seeing you today! xo