Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Forts and canvases

So despite the fact that it's been beautiful out these past few days, my sick toddler has kept us inside...not that I'm complaining, I've watched lots of disney and gotten VERY uncharacteristic cuddle time with him:) We did manage to built a fort two days ago...it's not much to look at, but it definitely was a hit...


with just a chair and two blankets, his fort was complete is less than two minutes. He loved hiding underneath it with his flashlight and his trucks and really bought into the idea that he was hiding out and couldn't be found:)


Yesterday was another painting project, and since I've only taken the before shot, I'm going to hold off until tomorrow to show off his masterpiece...Robert and I are really excited to hang them in our bedroom!

No comments: